Ableton Live Class Description:
Since its introduction in 2001, Ableton Live has changed the way singers, bands and electronic musicians perform. While great productions are done on all the major DAWs, Ableton Live has become the industry standard for live performance with laptops and is used to power major spectacles like the Cirque du Soleil, Broadway shows and the live shows of artists like Kanye West. It is a powerful platform that enables you to not only play back music in innovative new ways.
This course is for musicians, singers, DJs, VJs and producers who wish to learn techniques on performing with Ableton Live as solo artists, with singers, bands or as visualists. We will be going over the following topics to give students a basic overview how it is done:
- DJing in Ableton Live
- Setting Up ‘PA’ sets for singers
- Creating live Instruments and Effect Racks in Live
- Setting Up Ableton Live with Bands
- Using Ableton to process vocals
- Using Ableton as a Guitar/Bass pedal board
- Live Looping in Ableton Live
- ClypyX and Max for Live
- Generative Music
- Working with Video and Visuals
Our Ableton Live Classes in NYC are Coming Soon!
FILL OUT THE FORM TO BE NOTIFIED